Tao Digital Marketing is looking for an SEO Executive in Bolton, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns.
- Perform on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
- Aid to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis.
- Support to contribute to the company blog and other external communications.
- Manage the content team to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
- Minimum 1- year experience in SEO/SEM.
- Demonstarted understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO.
- Effective experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and reporting skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Agency background preferable.
- A can-do attitude.
- Sound time management skills.
- A good team player.
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to learn.