Arnotts is looking for an SEO Executive in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain digital marketing manager in defining SEO strategy and delivering SEO roadmap to drive performance and directly improve the visibility of both Brown Thomas and Arnotts.
- Operate with merchandising, enrichment and content teams to implement area specific optimizations to ensure best practice and drive performance.
- Day to day lead on-site SEO optimization, including meta details, URL conflicts, on-site content optimization.
- Perform keyword research, SEO competitor analysis, execute SEO strategies to grow our organic traffic.
- Cooperate with our paid search and social channels to align on strategy and drive efficiencies across channels to ensure coverage for key brands and terms.
- Support a positive relationship with our paid search agency.
- Analyze all new categories and key landing pages to ensure they are optimized before setting life.
- Report on campaign performance and take part in weekly and monthly meetings.
- Run SEO related projects with internal stakeholders and resources, including site developments, content development and content outreach.
- Recognize technical issues and support IT/design team to find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree level in either digital marketing, marketing, English or business discipline.
- Solid previous demonstrable SEO experience, analytical capabilities as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate level of Excel is required and experience of other reporting/analytical tools such as google analytics would be advantageous.
- Effective SEO experience.
- Demonstarted understanding and experience with Paid Search.
- Proficient experience in Google Analytics.
- Outstanding communication and copywriting skills.
- Intermediate experience in Excel.
- Passionate about online retail and online marketing with experience of a transactional website.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams.