Epiphany is looking for an SEO Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Review data from analytics systems and external tools to provide insight and analysis for clients.
- Aid with developing strategies for improving clients’ organic search performance.
- Examine onsite content and suggesting best practice.
- Review site architecture and suggesting best practice.
- Improve briefs for earned media ideas and creative content.
- Attend brainstorming sessions and developing project plans.
- Recommend and manage budgets for client accounts.
- Shadow senior SEO strategists and managers.
- Day to day task of helping to run client campaigns.
- A degree in marketing, digital media, and/or business studies.
- Minimum 2 years experience or international equivalent earned.
- Demonstarted understanding of search marketing.
- Sound knowledge and use of social media.
- Effective experience in building or maintaining websites or blogs.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong time management skills and close adherence to deadlines.
- Desire to learn.
- Solid financial and budget management skills.
- High communication, presentation and writing ability.
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team.