RBBi is looking for an SEO Executive in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid senior members of the team to deal directly with client-side technical teams, ensuring recommendations are understood and executed accordingly.
- Help with the analysis of site architecture, on-page/on-site environments, content and navigation structures and identify strong and weak points.
- Track on the implementation of SEO recommendations.
- Perform industry trend analysis and competitive analysis.
- Conduct keyword research and build lists of targeted key phrases.
- Produce input on on-page content formatting best practices.
- Oversee SEO performance by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEOMoz, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, etc.).
- Respond to SEO client requests accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Keep current on the latest industry trends, best practices, and search algorithm updates.
- Minimum 1- year experience in a dedicated SEO role
- Effective experience in the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be understood and considered.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g., VLOOKUPS, PivotTables, advanced formulae)
- Proven track record in working with various CMS (WordPress, Sharepoint, Adobe Experience Manager, etc)
- Familiarity with e-commerce clients would be advantageous
- Expert knowledge of other areas of digital marketing, such as SEM, Display, Affiliate or Social Media Marketing.
- Proficient or native Arabic (speaking and writing)
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on projects when needed
- Able to speak and write good quality English with excellent interpersonal communication skills