Wpromote is looking for an SEO Manager in Melville, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on multiple client websites by implementing changes to various aspects in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
- Expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned clients accounts.
- Liaise via phone/email with clients on a regular basis.
- Strategize with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients.
- Stay up with the SEO industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Design reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
- Provide your findings to the client in order to influence their onsite content strategy
- Manage the sales process while calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
- Act with a client’s development team to implement changes to their website or on your own with approval from the client.
- Minimum 2 years of experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment.
- Familiarity with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Expert knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML).
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications.
- Effective experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento.
- Proficient experience in successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail.
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, specifically search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks.