Blue Array is looking for an SEO Manager in Reading, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Report to the Head of SEO, this role will be responsible for the SEO performance of our clients working within the confines of a clear and agreed strategy and roadmap.
- Operate alongside existing in-house teams within clients companies including social media, content, SEO, PPC & PR.
- Oversee sites on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets for our clients.
- Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO work stream for clients with ownership for client accounts and items (e.g: by the creation and specification of an evolving backlog of items).
- Share initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Proactively stay up to date with the latest SEO trends.
- Educate other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
- Keyword research, keyword generation and input with content creation.
- Lead an SEO Executive to support you in your role.
- Effective experience owning responsibilities.
- Demonstarted understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- Effective experience in producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs.
- Outstanding planning, organization and communication skills, the ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams.
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and/or digital marketing.
- Analytical and creative mindset with a strong ability for detail and problem-solving.
- Solid communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Strong time and task management skills.