ThoughtShift is looking for an SEO Manager in Brighton, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run a wide range of organic search tactics across our client base.
- Specialize in a sub-set of organic search activities.
- Improve organic search campaign strategies to deliver against the client’s KPIs for “own” clients.
- Lead organic search campaigns for those clients.
- Use industry tools and software to report on campaign performance.
- Regularly liaise campaign performance to team members and clients.
- Head and prioritize their workload to meet client expectations and multiple deadlines.
- Record time spent on work and submit weekly timesheets.
- Provide work to internal and external clients.
- At least 3 months experience in a digital marketing role.
- Demonstarted understanding the organic search industry.
- Strong organization skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Sound time management skills.
- Pro-active attitude.
- An active interest in marketing.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person.