Wave is looking for an SEO Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design strategies and execute organic growth tactics to improve conversion rates.
- Manage and optimize SEO through keyword research, optimization and execution.
- Facilitate and lead architectural, technical and content SEO recommendations.
- Explore and develop new, high-volume growth channels for Wave.
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue.
- Produce detailed weekly performance reports and forecasts, with credible insights and recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Understood the entire customer journey while maintaining a focus on our public site.
- Assure content is integrated and optimized across all channel (paid & organic).
- Utilize automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Cooperate with key stakeholders including product marketing, creative, and front-end web development teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
- Minimum4 years of experience in digital growth marketing.
- Effective experience building, running and optimizing campaigns and tactics geared at B2B customer acquisition.
- Proficient experience driving high-scale customer acquisition in B2B SaaS.
- A hands-on growth expert that thrives on experimenting with new acquisition channels, as well as methodical conversion rate optimization testing.
- Capable of both developing an acquisition strategy and executing campaigns or tactics.
- Familiarity with HTML and content management systems.
- Proven track record in using SEO, SEM, social, and analytics tools.
- Rock-solid skills in SEO, SEM, CRO, and online acquisition.
- Impeccable communications skills.
- The desire to learn other functions of demand generation and more.