Amazon is looking for an SEO Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Contribute to improving SEO performance pan EU and in FR, moving quickly to implement ideas and delivering results.
- Audit and analyze Amazon’s website, analytics and crawl data, identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
- Perform SEO experiments in FR and/or the other EU locales, using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
- Lead and execute the SEO plan for Amazon.fr.
- Shape and execute our strategy to solve complex SEO problems (using large scale data analysis) that can have a material difference to our commercial performance.
- Recognize strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of the short term and long term performance.
- Run the weekly and quarterly performance review for FR.
- Estimate and report on performance, and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a dedicated SEO role.
- Effective experience using a web analytics package (like Google Analytics).
- Expert knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- French-speaking is preferred, but not essential.
- Confident working closely with technical (software development) and non-technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.