PNI Digital Media is looking for an SEO Manager in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve a detailed SEO strategy for our retailers: Costco, Staples and Sam’s Club.
- Execute actionable, scalable SEO improvements across all of our platforms.
- Recognize and develop on-site SEO strategies to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Promote and implement ethical off-site SEO strategies.
- Develop, compile and present SEO guidelines.
- Oversee and analyze SEO reports, fine-tuning practices as necessary.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors, as well as review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Prepare full site audits and work with the development team to correct any existing issues.
- Stay updated on a white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Strategize and ideate high-quality keywords and written content topics to use on client websites and for off-page public relations and link-building efforts.
- Cooperate with content writing resources (both internally and on client-side) to produce high-quality content in line with SEO strategy.
- Anticipate and prepare for Google algorithm changes, working proactively to minimize the impact.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business to ensure their organic search campaigns are delivering against identified goals.
- Lead and develop a team of dedicated SEO specialists.
- A degree or diploma in computer science, SEO, marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years in SEO, content growth and SEO, all in an e-commerce setting.
- Successful implementation of an SEO strategy.
- Familiarity with SEO platforms (e.g. MOZ, WebCEO, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMrush, Google Optimize).
- Effective experience in Google Analytics, understanding reports supporting SEO initiatives.
- Proficient experience working with and writing product specifications for developers.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Sound organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Able to think beyond tactical SEO execution to deliver high-level strategic recommendations for best-in-class SEO.