Pedro Agency is looking for an SEO Manager in Leeds, the United Kingdom If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure personal client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs.
- Ensure all assigned clients have a future proof, strategic plan in place.
- Retain assigned clients.
- Recognize, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities for assigned clients.
- Identify and escalate any potential issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Work as the primary escalation point for SEO Executives.
- Oversee and develop SEO Executives.
- Educate other departments on SEO benefits, best practices and common objection handling.
- Input into the weekly circulation of SEO team and industry news.
- Cooperate with the new business team to develop campaign ideas for potential clients.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an SEO specific role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy.
- Solid business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality reports.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits.
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.