Coalition Technologies is looking for a SEO Project Manager in CA, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Managing the workload of our SEO team: assigning tasks, following up on tasks, making sure client work is done well and is on time and on budget.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Participating in client meetings as needed.
- Creating training, improving our work processes and identifying concerns and dealing with them appropriately.
- Research and development of new online marketing methodologies.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Digital Producers.
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Experience managing Google AdWords accounts (preferably AdWords certified).
- Project management experience and certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Sales Force, etc.
- An understanding of web development (ability to write HTML / CSS /PHP is preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- Demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred).
- Experience with WordPress and/or Magento (preferred).
- Reliable transportation if working in-house.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.