Emerson is looking for an SEO / Social Media Content Specialist in Quezon City, Philippines. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan, build and maintain the company’s social media presence across all digital channels.
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web and SEO/SEM.
- Recognize trends, and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Responsible with scheduling, uploading, boosting, targeting, and monitoring of ads on Facebook and other digital platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, etc.
- Assure that RIDGID is well represented with a strong online presence on all Social Media platforms by creating interactive and engaging content, planning and executing Social media promotional campaigns as well as overseeing audience engagement, tracking results, and analyzing statistics.
- Aid in conceptualizing strategies and tactics for the overall digital marketing plan.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Produce and qualify leads and develop sales action plan.
- Manage incoming call, R360 and email inquiries and requests.
- Create and maintain a database of contacts of customers or potential customers to generate communications to promote our products and engage with them to understand and meet their needs.
- Operate with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Perform research and utilize the most current strategies to position the company creatively in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations and advertising.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management and digital marketing
- Familiarity with the use of Social Media Platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs.
- Strong graphic design, video editing and web development skills as website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Proven track record in any CRM tool and social media tools.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English. Other Asian languages are a plus.
- Solid computer skills in various Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe Applications such as Photoshop or Illustrator or InDesign.
- Willing to work on a day shift schedule.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.