Aircall is looking for an SEO Specialist in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Drive Aircall’s EMEA & APAC SEO strategy in cooperation with SEO agencies.
- Draft, execute and report on SEO experiments.
- Improve scoring methodology for market and competitor keywords.
- Recognize, evaluate and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities.
- Influence our growth strategy by working closely across multiple key teams to ensure top SEO performance.
- Forecast SEO performance, set SEO targets, build reporting and communicate pacing towards targets.
- Lead and develop internal and external link building strategy.
- Create SEO tools and regularly maintain dashboards.
- Direct vendors and ensure that deliverables meet business requirements and brand guidelines to a high standard.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO specific experience.
- Effective B2B Saas experience.
- Confidence in project management.
- Demonstarted understanding of how search engines work, SEO optimization techniques, principles of sound SEO strategies, and all key and recent industry changes.
- Deep knowledge of how and why technical issues, including crawl errors, redirection, duplication, and site speed, can impact website performance.
- Familiarity with keyword research, strategy assessments, and competitive analyses.
- Proven experience using SEO-related tools like Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Botify, AHREFs.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills and proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a fast-moving, dynamic and international organization.
- An energetic and creative SEO enthusiast.
- Fluency in French and English (German is a strong plus).