TripAdvisor is looking for an SEO Specialist in Needham, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
- Recognize growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Draft specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyze experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Conduct granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking TripAdvisor’s performance against competitors.
- Enhance internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Understand each market’s needs related to Search, and communicating them to various internal and external stakeholders.
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative fields such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering).
- Minimum 2 years of in-house SEO work experience with an industry-leading website.
- Familiarity with Excel and or Access required.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, HIVE, or other coding languages strongly desired.
- The statistical background is a plus.
- Proven track record of business results through SEO.