RED OLIVE is seeking a SEO Specialist in Utah, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work with a strategist to create comprehensive campaigns to improve rank, conversion, and overall traffic.
- Off site link research.
- Work with in-house copywriters to develop content for on-site seo efforts.
- Manage, track, and report on organic growth using in-house tools.
- Responsible for the execution of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables.
- Provide consultation on all aspects of SEO.
- You will be involved in weekly and daily standup team meetings to discuss strategy and review progress of specific clients.
- 1-3 years experience in onsite and offsite SEO.
- Experience with basic HTML.
- Experience with Adwords, Analytics, and Webmaster Tools.
- Understanding of major search engine algorithms.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles.
- Must be able to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results.
- Experience with scrum or agile project management a plus but not required.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Holiday Pay.
- Vacation Pay.
- Life Insurance.
- Half Day Fridays.