DigitalTerai is looking for a SEO Specialist in Kumaripati, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with online and offline marketing activities.
- Keen on learning different online and offline marketing techniques.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications materials.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions online / offline as required.
- Publishing marketing material online.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM although most agencies require a lot more.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Candidates should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Sound understanding of online and offline marketing principles.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Link Building.