Verz Design is looking for an SEO Specialist in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate in a fast-paced agency environment to provide thought-leadership and value-add to SEO campaigns under clients and digital marketing manager.
- Assume full ownership of assigned SEO campaigns to ensure the delivery of KPIs.
- Content creation and optimization for website and other marketing initiatives.
- Assure search engine optimization for websites; optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords.
- Cooperate with content and digital team to drive SEO in content creation.
- Examine and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Lead the SEO strategy to continuously improve organic traffic and webpage rankings for the client and internal campaigns.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on a newly developed code.
- Follow, analyze and report campaign performance using Google Analytics and other relevant metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, media, journalism or related fields.
- Minimum 1- year experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/web environment.
- Demonstarted understanding of search engines, up-to-date SEO techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience.
- Effective experience with keyword research, competitive analysis, SEO editorial and content knowledge.
- Deep working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google search console, Google Tag Manager, Google Keyword Planner, and other relevant SEO tools.
- Proficient experience in web copy and digital marketing content writing is a bonus.
- Google AdWords qualification is a bonus.
- Familiarity with online marketing and lead generation is a bonus.
- Proven track record in WordPress and other popular content management systems is a bonus.
- Ability to identify, comprehend, analyze, and solve problems within a fast-paced environment.