Wpromote is looking for an SEO Specialist in El Segundo, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce support for the search engine optimization campaigns for multiple clients.
- Aid SEO managers with day-to-day tasks and client work.
- Design a keyword strategy and optimizing meta tags for clients.
- Learn, audit, and implement technical optimizations.
- Participate in outreach for content marketing and digital PR.
- Hit and exceed required deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date with the SEO industry through reading blogs and working with a diverse set of accounts.
- Apply best practices or new recommendations to client work and training team members on how they can improve their campaigns through self-started research.
- Minimum 1- year prior SEO experience is required: candidate must understand organic search results and basic website architecture, be familiar with Google Analytics, and grasp the basics of content marketing and digital PR (e.g. infographics, articles).
- Familiarity with MS Office and Internet proficiency are required. PR experience also a plus.
- Effective experience in successful project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient experience working on sites via FTP and/or with HTML markup as well as knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or Magento is a plus.
- A desire to work with clients directly.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail.