Nine is looking for an SEO Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Enhance on-page elements on a live site (e.g. headlines, content, metadata).
- Improve and implementing off-site strategies to grow domain authority.
- Keyword research, competitor gap analysis, implementing content opportunities.
- Promote and running training programs for the Editorial teams on SEO best practices.
- On-going research of emerging trends and technology in digital content delivery.
- A report including analysis, troubleshooting, brainstorming solutions, presentation.
- Effective SEO experience focused on audience acquisition at scale, preferably in media and publishing.
- Proficient experience with website, SEO and analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush).
- Familiarity with enterprise-level CMS (e.g. Sitecore, VMS, Brightcove), JIRA and familiar with Agile approach to work.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Deep knowledge of paid channels in Search, Display, Video, Apps, Social.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Solid stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time and tasks for plans conceived by self or others.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.