KPI Digital is looking for an SEO Specialist in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead SEO activities such as content relevancy plan, sources mapping, keyword optimization, content promotion, user research.
- Perform keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to client’s websites and business.
- Liaise with the VP of digital transformation and clients on a regular basis to discuss client’s expectations or goals, provide consulting, and deliver reports.
- Oversee and report on SEO campaign performance through the use of SEO platforms and software.
- Improve a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
- Aid create the marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Set up online and offline optimization strategies to increase organic traffic.
- Operate with our content marketing specialists and content writers to produce content that is search-engine friendly.
- Recognize SEO opportunities, such as guest bloggers, publication platforms, etc.
- Promote and maintain a profile of inbound links that respect best practices.
- Identify and analyze new opportunities for organic traffic by doing keyword or subject research.
- Track the performance and analyze the results of organic traffic and its impact on lead acquisition.
- Serve as the SEO expert with other members of your team and the company.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on marketing, finance or e-commerce preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO and other paid media (experience with Analytics and SQL is an asset).
- Effective experience in SEO and Google Analytics Certifications.
- Familiarity with Google Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong project management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Outstanding computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Solid communication skills written and oral.
- Creative content writing skills and enjoys working on strategy.