ThoughtShift is looking for an SEO Specialist in Brighton, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run a wide range of organic search tactics across our client base.
- Specialize in a sub-set of organic search activities developing processes, training fellow team members and generally showing how awesome they are at it.
- Improve organic search campaign strategies to deliver against the client’s KPIs for “own” clients.
- Lead organic search and integrated search campaign relationships for clients.
- Cooperate with colleagues in the paid search, social media and online PR teams as required to deliver excellent results for clients.
- Use industry tools and software to gain performance insight and report on campaign performance against KPIs.
- Regularly liaise campaign performance to clients.
- Present work to clients.
- Head and prioritize their workload to meet client expectations and multiple deadlines.
- Record time spent on work and submit weekly timesheets.
- Support and share up-to-date knowledge of expert SEO techniques, industry benchmarks and tools.
- Promote sales and marketing with proposals, pitches, blogs and events as required.
- Draft industry update content for the ThoughtShift blog.
- At least 2 years experience in a digital marketing role (SEO, Online PR & Social Media).
- Minimum 1-year experience in a digital marketing agency role.
- Effective experience in achieving astounding digital marketing campaign results.
- Proficient experience in communicating digital marketing campaign performance.
- Proven track record in managing multiple client/partner relationships.
- Expert MS Office and tracking tool knowledge.
- Solid communication skills, including presenting to clients.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex data.