Nebo is looking for an SEO Specialist in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client’s SEO project.
- Undertake meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy.
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Operate side-by-side with our development team through the information architecture and wireframing process for web design clients who also need an SEO on-page foundation.
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client’s competitors are doing right, what they’re doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client.
- Conduct research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines.
- Keep up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML, Joomla, Magento, and Sharepoint.
- Demonstarted understanding of on-page optimization best practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, a variety of content management systems, and other industry-specific tools.
- Have passed the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam.
- The ability to write a coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich but also user-friendly