Major Tom is looking for an SEO Strategist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform keyword research.
- Analysis SEO itself – keep up with the latest trends.
- Design SEO strategy documents and reports.
- Conduct technical SEO audits and content audits.
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations.
- Execute proactive recommendations for monthly clients.
- Aid clients increase visibility in search and increase traffic and conversions from organic search through on-page and off-page efforts.
- Maintain AMs on all things SEO.
- Attend internal strategy meetings and some client meetings.
- Be a valuable part of website launch projects from the planning stage through to launch.
- Degree or diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1- year working on successful SEO campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of search engine optimization and be up-to-date on all the latest tactics.
- Solid English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Effective experience working with Google products including Analytics and Search Console.
- Familiarity with industry tools such as MOZ, SEMrush, Screaming Frog and GT Metrix.
- Analytical mindset–must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives.