Digitopia is looking for an SEO Strategist in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead and ongoing develop multiple client campaigns.
- Execute technical on-page SEO.
- Supervise content development and backlink outreach.
- Recognize behavior traits and trends for a campaign’s targeted clientele.
- Perform industry analysis focused on exposure and impact.
- Improve and optimize website copy featured on landing pages.
- Regular in-person and over the phone communication with clients.
- Produce recommendations to continually improve KPIs via new initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of agency or in-house SEO experience.
- Expert working knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing.
- Sound Google Analytics Certified with hands-on experience utilizing the platform.
- Good HubSpot certifications.
- Great Google AdWords certified.
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio, Tag Manager & Optimize tools.
- Effective experience running A/B tests.
- Deep working knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify.
- Demonstarted understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Proficient experience with UX, CRO, Social Advertising and other digital marketing strategies.
- Solid focus on great customer service and building client relationships.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to track and manage time effectively.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.