OuterBox is looking for a SEO Strategist in Akron, Ohio, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop SEO strategies that drive traffic and ROI for clients.
- Conduct research and analysis on clients’ industries and results to develop sound recommendations for improvement.
- Adapt strategies and plans as needed to attain results.
- Create monthly reporting for clients (OuterBox actions taken/work performed, keyword rankings, conversions, etc.) and publish to clients within the given deadline.
- Manage a team of SEM Specialists and assign tasks that are in line with your strategy and the campaign’s goals.
- Work collaboratively within the marketing department as well as other OuterBox teams to achieve the clients’ goals within the scope of search engine marketing and advertising.
- Execute SEO tactics on client sites on a variety of platforms including WordPress, Onveos, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, HTML via FTP, Shopify, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO REQUIRED.
- 6+ months’ in a client-facing role REQUIRED.
- Understanding of best practices for SEO.
- Excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills, especially writing skills.
- Knowledge of various marketing tools to perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and other search marketing activities.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords a plus (but not required as this position is SEO focused).
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Ability to adapt SEO strategies to the unique needs of clients in a variety of industries.
- Ability to effectively manage a small team of SEM Specialists.
- Ability to work well as a team and be collaborative.
- Multitasker with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, task-oriented.
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail.
- Tactical thinker with the ability to see the strategic big picture as well.
- Problem solver.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- Salaried Position.
- Group Health Benefits.
- Long-Term Disability.
- 401k (with matching).
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Flex-Time Work Hours.
- Company Profit Sharing.
- Free Snacks.