Northcutt is looking for an SEO Strategist in Chicago, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head of overall SEO/organic strategy for cloud and eCommerce brands.
- Project management and direct, weekly communication with clients.
- Research personas, keywords, and sales triggers. Align plans.
- Perform our 28-module audit process. Teach and implement findings.
- Plan creative content marketing strategies that achieve your SEO goals.
- Set goals, devise plans, and prove success with data.
- Manage and quality control of your team’s activities, including specialists in content creation, social media, development, link building, and publicity.
- Expect overlap with these common job titles: SEO Consultant, SEO Analyst, Digital Strategist, Content Strategist, Content Manager, Account Manager, and Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s or higher in a marketing, writing, or tech-related program.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SEO and content marketing topics.
- Effective experience with servers, cloud computing, DevOps, or other tech topics.
- Familiarity with data scraping, spreadsheet wizardry, or other productivity hacks.
- Expert knowledge of technical SEO: audits, site architecture, experiments, etc.
- Deep knowledge of creative SEO: keywords, content strategy, linkbait, etc.
- Possess (or acquire) Google Analytics and Google Ads Search certifications.
- Organized, great at deadlines, and leading others to be the same.
- Fantastic at communicating complex ideas simply and kindly.
- Able to write at a professional level that stays in alignment with the AP Style Guide.