Livewire Communications is looking for a SharePoint Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analyze and assess business and design requirements and document functional requirements for solutions.
- Subscribe to collaborative solutions and creative sessions, ensuring project teams understand the possibilities and limitations of the SharePoint platform.
- Plan technical solutions that address requirements, drawing from standard web parts and custom developed solutions as required.
- Design intranet sites and develop custom software solutions with responsibility for all aspects of implementation and development.
- Aid with planning for governance and carry out associated technical implementation.
- Provide and publish intranet and digital content (e.g. banners, video, photos, news content, procedures, etc)
- Assure intranet and digital guidelines and standards are adhered to with a focus on consistency of user experience.
- Promote business development by helping to identify and analyze client’s intranet needs and collaborate with internal teams to develop recommendations and associated scope of work and estimates.
- Support knowledge and awareness of intranet and digital channel communications technologies, standards and requirements, and apply these to enhance client properties.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Effective experience supporting and developing custom solutions
- Deep knowledge of integrated document management concepts.
- Solid communication skills, to meet with business partners and technical team members to discuss projects and solutions.
- Sound ability to adjust to changes and learn quickly.
- Ability to solve problems and propose alternative solutions.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.