Yodel Mobile is looking for a Social Campaign Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with differing clients, large and small, to organize and manage their Social campaigns.
- Schedule and organize life-cycles, deadlines and timelines.
- Collaborate with the senior account manager and keeping them updated with reports on the campaigns.
- Autonomously lead the annual budget for all social advertising campaigns.
- Analyze the data from the campaigns to track key trends and insights.
- Aid shape, advise on and influence clients’ mobile media strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a mobile or digital role.
- Effective experience in delivering and managing performance media campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint – pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data.
- A numerical or analytical academic background.
- Proficient experience working on and managing complete Facebook Campaign lifecycles.
- Proven experience managing an annual budget.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Business Manager (essential).
- Involvement in the pitching process for new business – from industry research to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches.
- Have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile and digital.