HYPEBEAST is looking for a Social Media Coordinator in New York, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and maintain digital communities for all brand pages across key social media networks.
- Liaise with global social team members to produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner.
- Oversee industry trends and stay on top of the latest social media innovations.
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team, and used on key social networks as evergreen content.
- Show a deep understanding of key social networks and algorithms which inform our success on these networks through weekly reports and daily analysis.
- Recognize and adapt to updates in audience behavior and social media algorithms to enhance performance.
- Run with the Social Media Manager and the Data department to implement updates in social media strategy.
- Work with in-house photographers, videographers and graphic designers to create original content.
- Cooperate with the editorial department to amplify the performance of editorial features on key social media platforms.
- Research and understand the brand, voice and tone of rising, established, and yet-to-be-discovered brands.
- Cover live events and conduct interviews as needed from a perspective aligned with our brand’s identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol.
- Minimum 1- year experience in a social media role.
- Effective experience using social media analytics tools, with a strong understanding of basic math.
- Solid familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Deep knowledge of HYPEBEAST content at a local and international level.
- Team player.
- Strong visual sense and writing skills.