Spredfast+Lithium is looking for a Social Media Coordinator in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Oversee and manage customers’ brands across major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Lead high levels of inbound conversations, proactively identifying efficiencies.
- Head paid and organic content publishing across major social networks via the Spredfast + Lithium platform.
- Operate with strategists, analysts and customer teams to plan, forecast, and report for social media marketing and care programs.
- Gather and analyze information from multiple data sources, ensuring data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
- Accountable for downloading raw data reports that chart customer KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1- year in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Solid familiarity with major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Outstanding organization skills; ability to manage multiple deliverables and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills required.
- Effective agency or brand experience preferred.
- A passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space.
- Enthusiasm for and willingness to grow in all facets of social media management, including marketing, social care, content creation, and measurement.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Ability to work with varying communication styles, empathize with team members, and successfully navigate interpersonal communication to maintain a positive team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments, new teams, and new customer communities.