INGIC is looking for a Social Media Executive in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Produce, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Plan editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations.
- Effective experience in social media marketing or as a digital media executive.
- Solid consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability Fluency in English.