Munchkin is looking for a Social Media Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve content and engagement strategies aligned with business goals and objectives to increase engagement with followers, drive sales and increase brand awareness.
- Accountable for content creation and management of Munchkin Australia and New Zealand social media channels.
- Develop and manage social media content calendar, ensuring timely, relevant posts.
- Promote fully integrated paid social campaigns.
- Associate with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations.
- Develop and manage influencer outreach strategy.
- Oversee activity on Munchkin Australia and New Zealand social media platforms and company and product tags/mentions across platforms, including user reviews, and respond appropriately.
- Provide and monitor marketing budget for social media activities.
- Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust strategies based on testing and metrics to maximize results.
- Collect customer data, generate comprehensive competitors’ reports in order to evaluate and refine social media strategies and campaigns.
- Assure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with cross-departmental functions.
- Produce training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, new media, public relations or similar discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of social media writing, videos, and articles; and experience in a CPG organization is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of driving growth as a direct result of your social media campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Effective experience in budget planning and outside agency management.
- Outstanding communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Proficient experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales and design.
- Familiarity with CC, Photoshop required.
- Demonstarted understanding of video editing and After Effects.