Samsung Electronics is looking for a Social Media Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Contribute to the development of Samsung’s overarching social media strategy to ensure Samsung is an innovator and leader in the social media landscape.
- Run the development and execution of social media strategy for the Mobile division – working in collaboration with Product Marketers to deliver business results.
- Localize global social media strategies and content to deliver consistent, best-in-class content across platforms for an Australian audience.
- Be accountable for social media budget for Mobile projects including paid social media amplification, content production as well as agency fees.
- Improve and oversee the execution of creative and engaging content (to support paid investment) to reach target audiences, which achieve agreed outcomes / KPIs.
- Have and maintain exceptional relationships with social media platforms in Australia.
- Cooperate with other Samsung social media teams (regional and global) to leverage new content, campaigns, tools, initiatives and activities to drive social media engagement.
- Report on and analyze data from social channels to determine the impact on the business and to enable optimization.
- Minimum of 10 years in social media / digital marketing (agency experience preferred) including strategy development and execution.
- Effective experience working with global brands (tech and FMCG experience a bonus).
- A broader understanding of marketing principles.
- Demonstarted understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products/tools.
- Proficient experience in paid social media activity inc. audience segmentation, optimization, etc. as well as effective benchmarking and reporting to demonstrate ROI.
- Solid relationships with platforms and ability drive best outcomes with all partners.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Ability to develop on-going social media best practices and benchmarks.
- Great ability to receive marketing briefs and delivering strategic social media campaigns to meet objectives.