TechWyse is looking for a Social Media Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for client marketing campaigns from plan to production including brief development, ideation, channel recommendations, creative development, planning, implementation and management.
- Associate in meetings related to existing projects and new business and will be expected to lead conversations about progress, needs and results of each client’s marketing campaign.
- Oversee effective benchmarks and KPIs for measuring the impact of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Lead client inbound and social marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate of clients among various social communication channels, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Promote and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Produce insights gained from brand monitoring to AM and Cross-Department teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Report on trends in social/inbound marketing, to the agency and clients alike.
- Develop best practices and processes for the communications department.
- Recognize threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Supervise the design of content for social channels.
- Design and manage all client social media ad campaigns including budgeting.
- Perform on client newsletters.
- Direct trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Effective experience in content marketing theory and application.
- Proficient experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Deep working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Demonstarted technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Solid working knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Strong writing and language skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.