Fidelity Canada is looking for a Social Media Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve the strategy and roadmap to expand Fidelity’s social presence whether it is through new channels, targeted campaigns, empowering the employee base or building an influencer strategy.
- Lead paid social campaigns and be responsible for targeting, reporting on metrics and applying learnings to future campaigns
- Produce expertise in content development and online engagement tactics (regular copywriting required).
- Assure that all social content is accurate, compelling, on-brand, and posted according to social calendars.
- Associate with business units internally to develop influencer campaigns and align with Fidelity’s goals.
- Engage in activities that support the coordination of external and internal communications in social media but also for the wider corporate communications initiative.
- A university degree, preferably in digital media, communications or marketing.
- Expert knowledge of Hootsuite, Brandwatch and other social media tools.
- Proficient experience executing on paid social media campaigns.
- Effective experience creating targeted digital campaigns and seeing how those campaigns enfold.
- Scrutinize the results and trends from your digital campaigns and apply those learnings to the next campaign.
- Enjoy writing headlines and ‘snappy’ content.
- Know when to take the initiative and when to ask for clarification or help.
- Like working as much with the team as well as autonomously.
- Have an eye for great graphics that tell a story.
- Be high energy – always looking for the next story.
- Able to work well under pressure while maintaining high standards.