Groupon is looking for a Social Media Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform and manage Groupon’s social strategy to drive brand awareness, grow followers across all platforms, and build community through meaningful engagement.
- Responsible for driving overall social media performance for your territories, including but not limited to social media followers, social media engagement, influencer marketing lift and campaign performance.
- Accountable for the development and execution of an engaging social media content calendar.
- Work as a liaison with design teams and external agencies to support the development of original and curated social content for multiple markets.
- Head on influencer marketing partnership working with agencies across International.
- Track social performance by owning social media calendar and pipeline, reporting dashboards, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and regular capture of social media data.
- Improve social media analytics and reporting to constantly optimize social media performance by building best practices on content, distribution, amplification, and influencer marketing, in partnership with the analytics team.
- Keep at the forefront of trends and developments regarding social media platforms, identifying potential commercial and creative opportunities for Groupon and your audience.
- Effectively manage and builds partnerships across the organization to communicate learnings, recommendations and plans to key stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in social media marketing.
- Effective experience in developing and executing engaging digital marketing campaigns.
- Have a combination of creative, analytical, and strategic acumen.
- An effective and articulate communicator, able to rally and influence partners and manage up.
- Highly collaborative, incl. in an international and cross-cultural context.
- Customer obsessed, and insight-driven in approach.
- Ability to tackle business problems and generate innovative solutions to deal with unpredictable situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.