TravisMathew is looking for a Social Media Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and execute macro and channel specific social media and influencer strategies.
- Promote and execute social media content strategy to support weekly and monthly social activity across all social channels.
- Cooperate with the content team, internal graphics department, and external resources to develop creative assets for all social channels.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly social media editorial calendars for all channels.
- Lead social media contests and fulfillment to increase email acquisition and gaining new social followers.
- Collude with social media coordinator to manage influencer relationships and activity as well as recruit new influencers to the program.
- Build goals and key metrics (e.g. social follower growth and engagement) to measure the effectiveness of social media activation.
- Oversee and track performance key metrics and produce weekly tracking reports.
- Operate with a conceptual copywriter to establish a tone of voice for all social channels.
- Monitor conversations across all social media platforms and interact with the audience when appropriate.
- Cooperate with the content team to help concept and create marketing videos.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, digital media or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and social media.
- Effective experience in copywriting.
- Expert knowledge of social networks, online communities in lifestyle brands, content management systems, image editing programs and relevant mobile applications.
- Deep knowledge of copy development including social media, web banners, catalog copy, blog posts, email marketing, online advertising and web site content.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound creative and strategic thinking skill set.