Yext is looking for a Social Media Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead Yext’s presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube – and whatever channels emerge next! – including executing social engagement plans and creating clickable and shareable content tailored to each channel.
- Improve and implement new strategies to drive conversations with prospects/customers including but not limited to, microcontent creation (image/video), influencer programs, user-generated content, contests, and campaigns.
- Promote a comprehensive social media editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules year over year.
- Determine metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social efforts across channels.
- Operate with the marketing operations team to analyze social media campaigns/programs and improve content and performance.
- Increase social media engagement, channel growth, and traffic from social channels to the Yext site, helping with lead generation and pipeline goals.
- Cooperate with PR, Content Marketing, Revenue, Events, Product, and Recruiting teams to create, support, and execute content and campaigns that support the overall goals of the company.
- Monitor and respond quickly to customer inquiries across channels.
- Stay up to date with social trends in order to adopt new strategies and recommend changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college-level education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social media strategy, either agency-side or internally (B2B experience a plus!).
- Experienced brand storyteller with a passion for developing innovative, compelling content across photography, copy, and video; able to adapt creatively per channel.
- Demonstarted understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Effective experience working with social insights tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter Insights, SproutSocial, Hootsuite, or similar tools.
- A solid sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit; scrappy and proactive, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes.
- Sound grammar and written communication skills.
- An eye for visual design.
- Self-starter, and a detail-oriented, team player with creative problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company.
- Ability to multitask, work fast, quickly change priorities, and meet deadlines.