Asia League Limited is looking for a Social Media Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, plan, and execute social strategies and content for the region.
- Lead the regional content calendar and collaborate closely with the local market teams to develop relevant and engaging content for local channels.
- Manage ideation on both content and promotions/competitions.
- Head and maintain both China and ex-China Asia League channels on multiple websites and social media platforms (Weibo, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Design, schedule, and share engaging posts (written content, graphics and video).
- Request/manage content provided by 3rd parties.
- Reply to and engage with online communities.
- Cooperate with marketing and communications lead to ensure the tone of voice and key messaging is addressed and brought through all digital communications.
- Supervise local social media promotional campaigns in Hong Kong & Macao working with the marketing coordinator to manage and implement these initiatives and create locally engaging content.
- Direct creative resource on content development where relevant, sourcing appropriate third-party vendors if required.
- Associate in weekly regional calls and maintain regular reporting processes.
- Regular analysis and researching new trends in society in our key markets.
- At least 3 years of managing social media channels in Asia, with a focus on China.
- Effective experience in developing and implementing engaging content strategies.
- Proven track record in digital media software tools (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) or equivalent software.
- Familiarity with social media listening tools.
- Proficient experience is a must – either working with local markets in a central role or direct knowledge of the core Asia League markets.
- Solid writing and editing skills with the ability to provide a consistent tone that reflects the ethos of the Asia League brand.
- Expert knowledge of planning workflow and content calendar.
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is mandatory.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timelines/deadlines; strong ability to coordinate multiple parties remotely.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.