BP p.l.c. is looking for a Social Media Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with our high performing and creative team you will develop innovative and engaging campaign activation strategies to manage across our global social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn).
- Interact, engage with and create a buzz across our channels, through active community management. This is a big deal to us as we have around 3 million followers.
- Be creative and push the boundaries of our brand.
- Commission graphics, videos and photography, working with our award-winning in-house BPTV production team along with external agency partners.
- Be comfortable with analyzing the success of the channels and driving improvements where you see opportunities through regular reporting.
- We are a small but impactful team and need someone with the ability to step up when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, politics, journalism, marketing or a related field or the equivalent work experience.
- Effective experience in managing social media and developing content marketing strategies
- Be a pro on social media platforms and how to leverage them for successful multi-channel campaigns.
- Demonstarted understanding of the 24/7 nature of digital news, social media and the relevance of the latest internet trends with the ability to spot a good meme or two.
- Strong online writing and editing skills and your ability to take long-form material and turn it into something thumb stopping.
- A solid sense of humor is necessary, as is your willingness to work the very occasional evening or weekend.
- Able to demonstrate your skillful passion in using analytics tools to inform the best way to tell our stories.
- Able to get on with the team, as you will be working very closely (it’s ok, you’ll have your own chair!).