Avast is looking for a Social Media Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve strategy and tactics to engage our customers and prospects on social channels for the Avast and AVG brands.
- Run creative and compelling social media content constantly to engage our community.
- Oversee and respond to posts and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Cooperate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Promote and report KPIs in measuring the impact of social media content and campaigns to improve ROI.
- Grow the social following in our key target segments, tailoring content by brand, audience, and geography.
- Research and facilitate new trends in social media to increase and strengthen brand awareness.
- Design and execute event-based social media reporting during shows, events, and speaking engagements.
- Work as the first point of response to comments on social and work closely with customer care to escalate issues, as needed.
- Produce social listening insights and valuable social feedback to various business units and alert product teams of bugs or customer experiences with the products.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, or business.
- Minimum 3 years of social media content development and management experience.
- Effective experience in B2C technology a must.
- Familiarity with latest social media management tools.
- Proficient experience with SproutSocial, HubSpot, Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with global teams.
- Strong writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.