Intercom is looking for a Social Media Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for implementing and evolving Intercom’s social media strategy.
- Assure everything we share embodies our voice and tone, and meets our high bar for quality.
- Lead a social media calendar that will enable us to post to our social media accounts several times a day to drive high-quality traffic and engagement.
- Proactively oversee, engage in and respond to social media conversations that Intercom should be part of to amplify our influence.
- Amplify the impact of our events through live sharing of updates, photos and video.
- Care deeply about driving two-way conversations with our customers and brand advocates.
- Burst with creative ideas about how we can grow our audience with new tactics and expansion to new platforms.
- Cooperate with our customer support team to ensure customers looking for help on any social platform are being responded to quickly and effectively.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a social media or community role.
- Effective marketing experience in B2B tech preferred.
- Deep knowledge of paid media and online community management a plus.
- Expert knowledge of all major social platforms and common tools (especially Sprout Social, image and video editing software) needed to use them effectively.
- First class writing and editing ability – you produce engaging, accurate copy even under time pressure.
- Passion for technology and marketing, and a genuine curiosity about software products.
- Great ability to track and report the impact of social media.