KPI Digital is looking for a Social Media Specialist in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the brands’ social media accounts on a daily basis (post links, info, stats, reply to messages and mentions of the brand name).
- Post updates and polls concerning the community on the social media platforms.
- Analysis with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (i.e. marketing R&D.
- Present regular progress reports on user feedback and inappropriate content.
- Report any bugs and useful feedback to a product manager.
- Oversee users and build relationships with customers online in real-time.
- Reply to all emails from the support/feedback form concerning the community.
- Design and edit original written content for social media.
- Perform monthly social media reports that will help product and creative teams create brand content.
- DEC or university degree in marketing, communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of social media experience.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshoot, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is an asset.
- Proficient experience with social media management software an asset.
- Effective experience in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong documentation and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Highly creative.
- Sound organizational and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Fully Bilingual Written and Spoken, English and French.
- Team player and self-starter, enthusiastic and professional.
- Ability to monitor and increase the engagement level.
- Ability to create social media marketing campaigns.