Airbnb is looking for a Social Media Specialist in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce customer service on Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels within set SLAs and KPIs.
- Inspire others to meet SLAs & KPIs; strive for stretch goals.
- Aid in engagement on an as-needed basis.
- Pinpoint trends and be able to recommend improvements to workflows//product and day-to-day operations in general.
- Stay up to date regarding workflow changes and completing cross-functional training in a timely manner
- Join in day to day projects.
- Take on challenging escalations, adeptly take post/issues offline when required.
- Take on specialist POC roles for other departments as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1- year experience in a customer service organization or/and at interactive, advertising, public relations, or marketing agencies and/or experience owning social channels preferable.
- Effective experience in any regional languages, including Thai is a strong plus.
- Passion for social media including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Strong written and verbal communication.