IDP Education is looking for a Social Media Specialist in Cairo, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Alert marketing management to any major negative conversations about IDP brand and services and collaborate with the team to develop measures to protect and enhance IDP image online0.
- Monitor competitive activity on social media and audience interactions.
- Suggest and develop online activities to counter competitive activities.
- Continuously update own knowledge of social media best practices and latest trends and share learnings with relevant team members to enhance IDP marketing efforts.
- BA or BS with a focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing.
- Previous knowledge of the UAE market.
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes.
- Deep knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Solid understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a must.4+ years’ experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment.
- Effective experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.