Coalition Technologies is looking for a Social Media Specialist in CA, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance.
- Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Thinking outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts for clients.
- Analyzing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Setting specific objectives and report on ROI, online reviews, feedback from customers and respond to inquiries.
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms.
- A strong understanding of the various audience types and social media best practices to optimize engagement and traffic.
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred).
- 2+ years of experience building social presence for global consumer brands.
- Experience in handling social media presence for both B2B and B2C clientele.
- A successful track record of building strong social momentum and adoration for brands.
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Openness to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization.
- A BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT.
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Reliable transportation if working in-house.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.