Digitopia is looking for a Social Media Strategist in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise, setup, create and execute strategic of paid social media campaigns.
- Continually examine and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Manage social media strategy sessions with clients.
- Lead, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Improve content calendars.
- Provide timely reports detailing and analyzing campaign performance.
- Communicate with designers, photographers, and writers to ensure content is appealing and informative.
- Operate with the team to ensure workflow efficiency and create new innovative ways to increase performance and further improve results.
- Liaise with industry professionals and relevant influencers via social media to grow a strong network.
- Keep up-to-date with changes or impending changes on social media platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of agency or in-house experience managing paid social media campaigns.
- Effective experience in building Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns designed with different objectives in mind.
- Familiarity with retargeting, audience segmentation and lead generation.
- Solid focus on great customer service and building client relationships.
- Outstanding written, oral, organizational and multi-tasking skills with superior attention to detail.
- Strong HubSpot Certifications.
- Proficient experience with Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel implementation.
- Sound Google Analytics certification.
- Expert working knowledge of WordPress and Shopify.
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML and CSS.