Coinsquare is looking for a Software Engineer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take pride in writing high-quality code that is modular, testable, concise and simple.
- Passionate about tech leading projects from start to end.
- Care about delivering a high-quality product for end users.
- Jump at the opportunity to learn new and relevant concepts/technologies and is excited to share learnings with the team.
- Show mastery in software architecture, implementation, debugging and good judgment of choosing effective tools.
- Explain complex problems in a simple way that is understandable to all.
- Expert knowledge of working with various kinds of a database (relational, non-relational, big data).
- Effective experience and comfort with the terminal, infrastructure (AWS, containerization, orchestration).
- Flexibility to evolve with the tools/technologies that the team collectively decides on (and yes be part of the decision-making process!).
- Ability to facilitate productive conversations with the team using strong communications skills.
- Contributions to open source projects.