Flipp is looking for a Software Engineer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, obviously (feature development, code reviews, bug fixes, etc.).
- Aid to contribute to the technical and product roadmap within your team.
- Operate together with our operations team to design solutions that fit their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of back-end development experience. It’s totally fine if you aren’t experienced with our particular frameworks or languages, as long as you’re willing to learn.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Proven track record of shipping quality code and delivering high-quality products.
- High growth expectations for yourself and your team, and a willingness to push yourself and your team to achieve them.
- A willingness to share insights and mistakes and receive feedback.
- A sound sense of empathy and awareness.
- Can excel individually and collaboratively with a team.
- Solid communication skills to convey technical concepts and points to non-technical people.
- An ability to process tough problems.